Chili Cookoff !
October 2, 2010
C. B. Boyle's House - Here's the way...
South on I-25 to Castle Rock exit number 181
East on Plum Creek Parkway -
through lighted intersections
aprox 1.8 miles
to first 4 way stop
South on Lake Gulch Rd to first drive on right (385)
Ligh Tan colored house w/ dark brown barns
303 . 688 . 2374
from: Tom Craft
Chili Cook-off Rules:
- Entrants must pay registration fee: $2.00 to cover cost
of table rental and other "special" props.
- All chili must be cooked on-site
- Meat marinade and other preparation may be done at home
- Cooking may begin anytime Saturday, tables and other
facilities will be ready by 12:00 noon
- Judging begins at 5:30 pm sharp.
- Judging will be conducted by local judges - decisions are
- Traveling engraved trophy will be presented about 6:30pm
- Bring your children - we have plenty of room
- Hamburgers and Bar-B-Que and BEER provided for $5.00.
- Bring whatever else you'd like to munch on